01. System Admin - Team Lead
Job Location: Mumbai, India
- Proficient knowledge in all IT Hardware troubleshooting issues.
- Good understanding of Windows OS and sound knowledge on Networking/Networking issues (Routers/switches/hubs). CCNA/MCSA with working knowledge of Linux commands preferred.
- To configure and support different Email clients (Lotus notes: Good to have)
- Should have versatile ideas about latest IT & electronics equipment like, IPAD, I Phone, Android Phone, Mac Book, Apple PC, Windows Laptop, WiFi etc.
- The System Support person has to support all the day to day IT requirements of the Hotel (under the guidance of the Hotel's IT Department).
- Open to work in shift to support 24 X 7 basis including night shift.
- Have to provide IT support to the in-room guests & public area events.
- Must be a good team player
- Can discuss directly with Guests (Good verbal English Communication skill) for IT support.
- Should be able to create/update duty roaster for the team. Would have to maintain and share attendance record and leave records with admin department.
- Should be able to analyse support call records and share with management.
- Would be responsible to maintain proactive maintenance records for the client site.
- Will have to work as 2nd level support to help other members of the team.
Apply for the job
Mail your CV at email@example.com with the subject line as "System Admin - Team Lead"
Fill the form below