Career Opportunities at MSR
- Careers - Job Openings
05. Service Management Coordinator
Job Location: Kolkata, India
Essential functions / Job role:
- Related Experience
- Managing ITIL framework in the project
- Worked on Incident management/Change management lifecycles
- Ready to implement processes to reduce effort in service management
- Work in 24/7 shifts
- Coordinate with Client to work on Continual Service Improvement
- Experience in working with Remedy and extracting reports through Remedy.
- Take Service Calls and emails and work on Incident and Service Request resolution
- Excellent Communication skills
- Prepare SOPs and Process documents
- ITIL certified
- A minimum of 10 ITIL credits with Operation Support and Analysis (4 Credits and Mandatory) and preferably Release Control and Validation (4 Credits) and ITIL foundation (2 Credits)
- Experience in IT Service Introduction , creating end user documentation and communication to the business and end users based on the various stages in a project.
- Hands on experience in Remedy 9 , CMDB , Asset Management and Service Request Management.
Apply for the job
Mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Service Management Coordinator"
Fill the form below