Career Opportunities at MSR
- Careers - Job Openings
02. BSI SERVICE DESK – L2 LEVEL
Job Location: Kolkata, India
Essential functions / Job role:
- Excellent Communication both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Remedy9 and above
- Needs to have at least 5 years’ experience in AD on premise and Windows Server 2012 R2 maintenance and work experience in core Infrastructure related issues of an organisation
- Needs to be excellent in Microsoft Exchange On Premise environment with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Needs to have profound knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 Server related issues along with Intune, Azure AD and all related apps in O365 with a minimum of 3 years hands on experience
- Have worked in O365 migration and have experience in issues raised in a HYBRID environment
- Needs to have knowledge in Service Management field and how to work on assigned tickets
- Needs to be able to resolve 2nd line related issues along all software and desk side issues
- Needs to be able to complete task within the set SLA’s
- Needs to be competent in performing RCA for issues that could not be resolved and maintain weekly log of the same
- Ready to work in 24 x 7 environment and different shifts
- Apart from handling daily Ticket Management will also be responsible for imparting training to fellow colleagues
- Application Process : Please mail the updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line mentioning the position you are referring for.
Apply for the job
Mail your CV at email@example.com with the subject line as "BSI SERVICE DESK – L2 LEVEL"
- Job Description :
- AD - Creating and managing domains, preparing disaster recovery strategies, offering technical support to users, upgrading software, and handling user accounts
- Microsoft Office 365 –
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Document changes to the systems using change management.
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure.
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Microsoft Azure - Virtualization concepts, Hyper-V, VMWare, Storage, Compute, Powershell, Azure SQL DB, Networking Concepts
- Intune - Intune Support, Intune, Device Compliance, MAM/MDM Services, Mass 360, Tablet Configuration, OS Installation, OS update, SIM allocation, Reallocation./li>
- LANDESK or SCCM - Needs to have knowledge on deployment of software remotely via LANDESK or SCCM tool/server
- BMC Remedy - Needs to have Handled, Assigned tickets in BMC remedy to meet the pre-defined SLA’s
The candidate needs to have the below certification :
- MCSC GLOBAL and Private Cloud
- MCSA with O365 certification
- ITIL V3 Certification