01. Business Development Executive
Job Location: Mumbai, India
The Role Includes:
- Responsible for sales of “Hotel Technology Solution” to hotels and similar institutions. Hotel Technology Solution includes IPTV, Digital TV headend, Interactive TV, Internet Gateway, Mobile application for Room automation.
- Meeting sales and revenue targets set by the organisation.
- Developing effective sales plans utilising sales methodology.
- Responsibility includes supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about technical and functional specifications of the product and the ways in which they could meet the customers' needs.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the product
- Responsible for giving presentations on the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Responsible for negotiating a commercial agreements with the clients
- Liaising with the technical team support, for solving faults and problems, or maximising the use of the products’ features, as well as advising on appropriate user training.
- Will have the responsibility of making cold-calls to generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- Providing twice a week report on sales funnel.
Apply for the job
Mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Business Development Executive"
Fill the form below